Get Chitika eMiniMalls

07 September 2005

Google Voice Demo

I realise this is a demo with probably a strategic vision, but I am a little baffled by it's potential application. I can only deduct that this must be a step towards something else.
Google have not explained their intentions very well as far as I'm aware, but I guess reading between the lines, this is potentially a step towards two potential technological paths:
1. A voice recognition, search capability on your computer.
2. An automated and truncated oral search and response facility by telephone, although exactly how this will work is mind boggling.
From an advertising aspect it will be interesting to see how Google develop this technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Blog Top Sites Google PageRankā„¢ - Post your PR with MyGooglePageRank.com