30 September 2005
New Adsense Electronic Transfer of Funds - About Time To!!
29 September 2005
Blog Advertising Gives Value For Money
- "A campaign strategy that the CEO of GMD Studios ran for Audi, titled "The Art of the Heist" spent one-half of one percent of their media buy budget on BlogAds. Those ads selling space on some of the highest-trafficked blogs ended up accounting for 29 percent of the traffic sent to the campaign's landing page. "
- "Another illustration of blog success lies in the Xanga’s “advergame” campaign garnering 250,000 posts containing the game, and 3 million interactions with the game."
Blog Advertising Survey by Qumana
Fastclick Ads Could be Worth Considering
28 September 2005
Blog Boom or Bust
27 September 2005
Blogs Trusted by Consumers
- 75% of shoppers consulted blogs.
- Shoppers trust blogs because they are written by real people, drawing on personal experiences.
- Blogs could soon rival other media for information on products and services.
- 83% of those in the 25-34 age group were likely to let opinions on blogs influence what they bought.
Business Blogging Survey
Blocking Unwanted Ads in Adsense
Online Ad Figures Mean Good News For Blogs
26 September 2005
Adverts on Flickr Cause a Stir
MSN Paid-Search Launched in France and Singapore
According to the New York Times Microsoft have announced the launch of it's very own ad service in France and Singapore. It has been imaginatively named MSN adCenter and MSN Keywords. According to Danny Sullivan and reported in the New York Times "They will definitely raise the bar on what Google and Yahoo have to provide." U.S. testing of adCenter is set to begin in October.
The Microsoft Press Release confirms that the new service will make it easier for advertisers to optimize their campaigns and reach a specific audience. The service is reported to include the following tools:
•Keyword Selection allows advertisers to indicate whom they want to reach based on geographic location, gender, age range, time of day and day of week, and suggests keywords based on the desired audience.
•Site Analyzer assists advertisers by suggesting keywords based on the content of their Web site.
•Audience Profiler provides advertisers with an expected profile of those customers who are most likely to search for specific keywords.
•Cost Estimator helps advertisers remain within their budget by estimating rank, traffic and cost per month per keyword.
•Campaign Optimization allows advertisers to respond quickly and decisively throughout the campaign to easily refine budget allocations and keywords, as well as apply targeting filters such as geographic, demographic and dayparting.
•Post Sales Audience Intelligence & Reporting provides advertisers with detailed reports on campaign performance and audiences reached including click-through rate, estimated position and spending levels.
23 September 2005
What Are Some Blogs About?
Explosion in Readership Spells Good News For Blog Advertising
Will Blogs Make The Press Release Redundant?
Blogger Tool For Adsense
Maximise Your Blog Advertising Revenues
22 September 2005
Business Week Wins Best Google Blog Search Review
Million Dollar Blog Advertising
Targeting High Value Adsense
21 September 2005
Blog Drives Business at English Cut
The content targets a high value niche and is rapidly creating a bit of a buzz around the art of bespoke tailoring. This strikes me as such an excellent example of how to utilise the power of blogs in promoting a business. It's subtle and easygoing with a refreshingly uncluttered feel.
Check out his most recent posts which are really quite fascinating:
1. Savile Row Who's Who. A brief introduction to the famous firms on Savile Row, so the first time you walk down it, you won't feel a complete stranger.
2. How To Spot A Drunken Tailor. The pubs around Savile Row that the tailors all frequent.
3. In Manhattan. Every three months, I visit my customers in America. This article explains the nuts and bolts of how Savile Row tailors generally operate on the other side of the pond. [NB: details of my next U.S. visit in October are here.
4. Why Use Thomas? What you're getting if you decide to have me as your tailor, as opposed to the other wonderful firms on the Row.
5. How To Draft A Pattern. Every bespoke Savile Row customer will have his suit cut from a unique individual cutting pattern, hand-drafted by his tailor. This article lists the three main techniques used on Savile Row, including "Rock Of Eye", which is my specialty.
6. The Three Main Fittings. A guide to the Skeletal Baste, the Forward, and the Finish Bar Finish i.e. the 3 main fittings needed for a Savile Row suit.
7. What If You Only Have £200? Classic tailoring on a limited budget: my advice.
8. Worsteds And Super Numbers. An article about the basic cloths used in Savile Row tailoring.
9. Mr. Cameron. An article about one of the greatest tailors of all time, the man who taught my teacher, Dennis Halberry, back at Anderson & Sheppard.
10. Mr. Sheppard's Shears. The story behind my pair of cutting shears.
I can only congratulate Mr Mahon on what is a wonderfully innovative blog topic and wish him further success in the future.
BBC Using Contextual Ad Headlines in RSS Feeds
20 September 2005
Alternative Contextual Advertising
18 September 2005
Blog Advertising Used to Promote TV
16 September 2005
Blog Ad Revenues Down in August
Juicy Fruit Blog Isn't All Bad
15 September 2005
Business Blog Success Stories
Online Ad Expenditure to Grow
14 September 2005
Google Blog Search May Spell Trouble For Competitors
AdsOnBlogs Top 50 Blog Word Search
2 blog site
3 radio blog
4 blog katrina
5 sex blog
6 celebrity baby blog
7 free blog
8 sky blog
9 pink is the new blog
10 create blog
11 blog host
12 blog rss
13 blog quiz
14 bad girl blog
15 blog hurricane katrina
16 blog definition
17 porn blog
18 real world road rule blog
19 blog glasses reading
20 blog video
21 blog search
22 nude blog
23 blog directory
24 adult blog
25 yahoo blog
26 msn blog
27 photo blog
28 babe blog
29 baby blog
30 blog things
31 blog template
32 web blog
33 blog skin
34 blog for america
35 music blog
36 new orleans blog
37 blog survey
38 radio blog club
39 blog layout
40 iraq blog
41 gay blog
42 political blog
43 sexy blog
44 military blog
45 free photo blog
46 big blog brother
47 teen blog
48 blog advertising
49 celebrity blog
50 blog software